Spirit Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for my wolf comic. A place to unleash your inner wolf. Enjoy, and I hope you have fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh really now? (Alliance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

Oh really now? (Alliance) Empty
PostSubject: Oh really now? (Alliance)   Oh really now? (Alliance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm

((I'm playing Cantrelle and Vérène in this))

"Cantrelle, are you sure you should go to Sophiax? Warbade wouldn't like it," Vérène cooed.

"Yes. I know you absolutely hate Warbade, but this must be done," Cantrelle retorted.

Cantrelle stalked out of the humid Ahriman forest, Vérène following close behind. No sooner than they hit the mountain ridge did cool air press against every inch of skin, cooling them down even further than what they'd imagined. What a relief it would be when they finally made it to Sophiax borders, but that was still days ahead of them. They still had to cross the mountains, and make it safely to the borders before they could issue out a call. Eyes stared at them from all around, most in the trees, but a couple peered out from bushes. What were they so intent upon looking at? Well, little did Cantrelle and Vérène know, they were sizing up Cantrelle and recognizing her as one of their own.

Green eyes set their sights on the red and orange trees that were growing ever closer. These marked the edge of the territory that Sophiax resided in, meaning that the two wolves were close to their target. Relief swept through Cantrelle as she approached, thankful that they'd made it in one piece. Especially after what had happened in the last three days. They'd been attacked relentlessly, Vérène thinking it was because of Cantrelle, Cantrelle thinking it was because Vérène looked too menacing. Weren't the mountains supposed to be a place of relative peace? Up until the trip, the mountains were a place someone could go to be safe and happy, even if they were alone. But now things were making their home in the mountains...

Cantrelle sent up a howl into the sky, pleading for the alpha's to come greet her. Her pack needed an alliance; they currently had none because of Warbade's hostility. Now, they were starting to get attacks left and right, though none so far were too horribly successful. The few remaining members of the pack knew the land too well to let the invaders get far with their assault. They were squashed before the main assault even began. But now wasn't the time to ponder over the past attacks. She was here to get aid for future attacks.

Cantrelle stood in the open, awaiting the alpha's approach, while Vérène hid in the foliage behind her, making sure the Alpha's didn't make any wrong moves. She'd come out unscathed from the attacks in the mountains, which alone should prove her fighting skills. Yet, the ones that had attacked them weren't very good fighters, at least not compared to her. Now, it was time to play the waiting game...

((crap post is crap))
Back to top Go down
https://spiritwhispers.rpg-board.net
WiseWolf
Co-admin
Co-admin
WiseWolf

PostSubject: Re: Oh really now? (Alliance)   Oh really now? (Alliance) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm

The gray wolf lay on a rock near the main den of Sophiax. He was sleeping, enjoying the quiet of the day. No one had come to him today, asking questions or just saying hi. There was also not many people in the pack yet, so there was not many people to wake him up anyway. He opened his teal eyes and looked up at the sun shining down on him. A breeze blew the cool air to his face, going though his fur. Keyni, yawned and stretched, and jumped of the rock. He looked back into the den to see if Rowan was in the den behind him, but he did not see her beautiful face looking back. 'She must be getting something to eat' he thought, shrugged, and trotted of to find him something to eat too.

Keyni walked though the pack lands, alert, looking for something to eat. It has been awhile since he had a good meal. he looked around and there he found it. There was a lone rabbit washing it self in a small stream, its wet fur gleaming in the sun. He stopped, quited his breathing, lowering his body towards the ground. He stared at the hare, who had not yet noticed him stalking it. He slowly moved closer, carefull not to step on a twig or a rock that it would hear. And then then when he was close enough he sprang. . .

AWOOOOOOO~

Keyni looked at the direction at where the howl came from, removing his focus from the rabbit. It ran away, un –hurt. Keyni frowned, as he was looking forward to eating. But he then looked to where he heard the howl, His face showing seriousness. He trotted though the forest, thinking about who that must have been. Did someone want to join? Did they want to fight? Who knew. When he got to the location of the howl he saw two wolves, a male and a female. The female sat confidently in front, as the male cowered behind her. Keyni smiled at both of them, sensing no threat “Hello. Welcome to Sophiax. I am the alpha male here. Can I help you?”
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Oh really now? (Alliance)   Oh really now? (Alliance) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Cantrelle watched as a gray male came forward through the trees. What a hansom male he was indeed. Yet, he was not Cantrelle's type, and even though she knew he had a mate, she would not try to take him from the fae. That and her size made being in a relationship with anyone rather difficult. Heck, she towered him by a whopping nine inches. Luckily, this hadn't gotten in the way of her's and Vérène's relationship. What an odd couple they made. Nonetheless, Cantrelle wouldn't stop until this alliance was made, regardless of her relationships.

Vérène could tell, very blatantly that the male thought she was male. How dare he show such ignorance!? What stupid creature would take wrong information from his eyes, and let his thoughts show so plainly on his face? Vérène wasn't a wolf that let many emotions through, but anger was definitely one of them. It blazed in her eyes alone, although her face stayed perfectly emotionless. Saliva formed in the crevices of her mouth, slowly finding its way out from between her lips. It sprayed in every which way when she growled at him in French.

"Si vous faites n'importe quoi de stupide, je n'hésiterai pas à vous tuer," Vérène spat.

"Bonjour. I come seeking an alliance for Ahriman," Cantrelle said. "Ignore my body guard. She's a little...high-strung. Anyways, on to terms, assuming you are the Alpha by the way you hold yourself. Our terms are simple. You are to aid in times of war, and vice verse; give us one pup from every litter excluding the Royal litters, set up a member training exchange program, allow temporary refuge for any Ahriman members that ask of it, and hold an annual mating exchange."

Cantrelle sat her multi-colored rump on the ground, awaiting for this males agreement, and his own terms. After all, he'd be foolish not to have terms set up for an alliance, now wouldn't he? If he really wanted this alliance, he would find something for Ahriman to honor it by, and not just let Ahriman mooch off of Sophiax. But what terms would he have for them? Would they be additives to the terms she'd already layed out? Or would they be completely original and go outside of the box? One could only imagine what this male was brewing up...

"If you do anything stupid, I will not hesitate to kill you"

"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Oh really now? (Alliance)   Oh really now? (Alliance) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh really now? (Alliance)   Oh really now? (Alliance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh really now? (Alliance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Whispers :: Roleplay :: Sophiax-
Jump to: