Spirit Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for my wolf comic. A place to unleash your inner wolf. Enjoy, and I hope you have fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm

The sun rose over the lands turning everything from a dark blue to vibrant shades of greens, reds, and oranges. The water glittered with sunlight, and fish jumped, catching the last of the morning bugs before they could leave. Deer and elk took refuge in the outskirts of the territory, knowing that once the wolves were up, they wouldn't be safe in the open. Peace was upon the lands as most of the wolves slept. Pinkish rays of light poked through the trees, filtering down into glittery pools. The lands of Sophiax were beautiful at this time of day, but only the early birds knew this kind of beauty.

Rowan looked around at the lands that she'd claimed for her pack. Only a few short months had passed, and these lands were the most plentiful in prey and other such wonders than many of the lands around it. The air was brisk in the morning, making it even easier for the Arctic to come out of her den to survey and protect. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary here, so it was time to admire the lands she'd chosen. The leaves were beautiful shades of reds and oranges, but most still had their purple, blue, and white flowers still on them.

Autumn came earlier in the lands of Sophiax than any other, and the leaves turned shades in early August instead of early September. The prey would be leaving soon, due to cooler temperatures, and the pack needed to hunt. Unfortunately, not very many in the pack were ranked as hunters. But that would need to wait. Rowan could sense that others were out there, unprotected, and of the same religion. The only question now was, how to get them here? Rowan could speak to the Gods better than any other wolf here, but she was no reincarnate. She wasn't representing any one God or Goddess, which made actually speaking with them difficult.

"My family! I know you are out there! You are in danger should you not find a home before winter sets in! Come to me, and find that protection!" Rowan called into the calm air, waking the rest of the pack up.

Would they come? A tingly feeling made it's way from Rowan's paws to her stomach, and she knew they would. The Gods and Goddesses were proud of her, she could tell. And she would share that pride with the members that decided to join her. If they didn't, they would find it difficult to make it to spring. But many would also think she was crazy for allowing new members in when it was difficult already to find food and feed everyone. Would they stand behind her this time, like they had already done? Only the Gods could sway them in that direction, even if they still had free will.

Rowan waited, her head high, eyes peeled for any shapes upon the horizon. Wind blew in her fur, giving her an almost Goddess-like appearance, as the light broke through the trees above and acted like a spotlight. Everyone that approached would see her for the wolf she really was; a Goddess chosen wolf, though she had no special markings. Now, her task was to wait, surrounded by the beautiful red and orange leaved trees.

Last edited by Cantrelle on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spiritwhispers.rpg-board.net
Thu
Organizer
Organizer
Thu

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Paws too large for her body padded lightly on soft earth, expanded, spread for purchase and flattened. Her yellow eyes the color of citrine drank in the surrounding land, a vibrant brush stroke of color and beauty. Thu had been walking for a very long time. She couldn't remember how long ago it was when she said farewell to her family, but she could remember their expressions. Her mothers worried, blue eyes filled with tears at the news and her fathers face hardened into lines cut from stone. She remembered the way her brothers stopped fighting over the carcass of a mutiliated frog and turned to her in mingled surprise and awe. She was so young, surely Thu could not survive on her own in the wilderness. Oh but she could.

Thu had one secret weapon that no one in her family would understand, could understand for that fact. No one, she mused in the whole world could ever understand. The Skyfather was always with her. He whispered to her sometimes, the deep pericing voice so full of purity and understanding beyond her capacity that sometimes she would break down and weep. His words brushed her mind like a caress, and she knew that her whole being was devoted to him and only him. He protected her, guided her, cared for her in a way no one else could. However because of that connection, Thu felt an undescribable lonliness that could never be filled by someone. She belonged to the Skyfather, and no one else.

A puff of air escaped her lips in a heavy sigh. She was just a pup, too young to deal with these things beyone her comprehension. I want to run, she thought. I want to feel the wind dance in my fur and blur my eyes with tears. Her tiny legs pumped faster and soon the young Timber was just a flash of yellow among the underbrush, like a bolt of lightning she glided over the ground. Soon you will arive little Thu. They wait for you. Digging her paws into the ground Thu skidded to a stop, a mound of loose dirt pushed up in front of her from the sudden stop. She smiled, looked up into the sky and embraced the sudden breeze that tickled her skin. The skyfather was happy with her. She would be home soon.

"My family! I know you are out there! You are in danger should you not find a home before winter sets in! Come to me, and find that protection!" Thu's ears perked up, the regal voice drifting to her on the breeze. Home. The word sparked a sense of urgency in the young pup and she again broke into a sprint. She was headed in the right direction, the Skyfather had not lead her astray. Golden, scarlett and caramel colored leaves flattened under her paws, stirring up small whirlwinds in her wake.

Then she saw her. A goddess observing her realm, pretecting and conserving the life around her. Thu did not hesitate, even the wind seemed to encourage her foreward. She knew this was where she was ment to belong. This was her home. She stopped at the beautiful females feet, staring up in mingled awe and respect, her small puppy mouth a gape. "I have heard your call and come home, Rowan." The words escaped her mouth deftly, like this was the only sentence in the world meant specifically for Thu to say. With a start she realized the Skyfather was speaking through her.

Last edited by Thu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brackenpaw
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm

"My family! I know you are out there! You are in danger should you not find a home before winter sets in! Come to me, and find that protection!"

The four year old Arabian gray wolf turned towards the call. He was lean, and muscular. calm, he would think, 'so someone is calling? hmm...' the wind would ruffle his thickening fur, 'So winter is almost here again,' a faint smile on his black maw, he would be five this winter. A long sigh escaped the gray wolfs maw, violet pink eyes open, showing white pupils. Closing his eyes, he would move his black paws towards the voice. Moving slowly, carefully. He didn't wish to run into a tree. He stepped on something and lifting his paw he would sniff his paw and frown, "hmm...." With a faint shrug he would continue on his way, tail touching trees he passed.

He would have passed the clearing if he hadn't heard a puppyish voice speak deftly,

"I have heard your call and come home, Rowan."

Turning he would enter the clearing, some wheres behind the little pup. BoneHowl, would oviously be uncomfortable, but he would dip his head and speak in his calm, soft and deep voice, "My name is BoneHowl.... I have come in seek of a home." He would keep his eyes averted, not wishing them to see his dead eyes. He only closed them usually when he walked, helped him concentrate on where he was moving. The blind wolf would sit off to the side, he was useless in a pack, so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

Leaves continued to fall around Rowan as the wind blew, creating swirls of leaves all around her. The Gods apparently wished to draw the eye to where she was located, making it easier for recruits to find her. What an attempt on their part to make this an even more special event. Only the special ones would be swayed to come, and fewer would decide to actually go through with it. Not many wolves were open minded enough to seek acceptance into a pack of their own religion, let alone one that not many actually followed in. Wicca, was one of the few religions that others saw as the devil's work, but for some, it was also a deterrence when they found out what it was really about. The leaves made one ditch effort at a magnificent show, then lost all defiance over gravity, and began to fall back to earth.

Then, as the leaves simmered back to the ground, two wolves approached. One was very obviously a pup, the other a grown male. The gender of the pup was difficult to determine until she got closer, stopping just before Rowan's feet and looking up in awe. Of course, Rowan looked like a Goddess in her own respects, but she was nothing to be looked at in such a manner. This pup didn't even know Rowan, yet she looked at her like she had known her for her entire life, and had been protected and been treated with the respect she was now giving. The male on the other hand, was avoiding all contact.

Tieven's daughter is here, a soft voice whispered in her mind, Her name is Thu. No wonder this pup was showing respect to someone she didn't even know. Tieven was working his magic on her personality and mind, and wasn't about to let her show disrespect to someone who was going to shelter and raise her. Now that the voice mentioned it, Rowan looked closer at the young female. Her colors were hand picked by the Skyfather himself, as was the marking on her shoulders and above her eyes. She would grow into a fine girl one of these days, that Rowan was sure of.

Yet, her attention was not drawn from the male that had also come. His pelt was of a gray color, with black and dark red. Despite his refusing to make eye contact, Rowan could tell he was trying to hide something about his eyes. With the hints he was giving her, she knew he was blind. That in itself was nothing to be ashamed of, just something not to let one take as a weakness. One must always use what they have as strengths, and even when they're being exploited as a weakness, to try to make the best of it. Other than his obvious blindness, he looked like he could pull off any task he set his heart to, and that's exactly what Rowan would let him do.

"Thu, I see you have been chosen by Tieven. It is a great honor if I do say so myself to have you in our company, and to be seeking acceptance into Sophiax. If it weren't for one of the two Great Creators, none of us would be here. He has chosen you to make them all proud, and to carry wisdom beyond your years. It may seem at times to be a great burden, but you can get through those times. You only need friends and what you may consider family to help you.

And BoneHowl. It takes a courageous wolf of the religion to travel here, but it takes even more courage for those not of the religion to do the same. I am honored you would so such, as I am sure you are not of the Wicca religion. I will do everything in my power to help you feel at home,"
She said, then looked between the two of them. "I do have questions to ask both of you, but should we see you fit, I am sure we can find a place for you within Sophiax," Rowan then returned her gaze to Thu. "What is Tieven telling you right this moment? Will you be loyal to Sophiax, even during the hard times. Do you promise to uphold the duties Tieven has entrusted you with?" She turned her eyes back to BoneHowl. "Do you, BoneHowl, what are your strengths? What would you do for your pack? Do you have any enemies?"

Though she was already getting vibes, she figured she'd ask these questions anyway, just to make sure the vibes were correct. She couldn't let wolves that she couldn't trust into the pack.
Back to top Go down
brackenpaw
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

"Thu, I see you have been chosen by Tieven. It is a great honor if I do say so myself to have you in our company, and to be seeking acceptance into Sophiax. If it weren't for one of the two Great Creators, none of us would be here. He has chosen you to make them all proud, and to carry wisdom beyond your years. It may seem at times to be a great burden, but you can get through those times. You only need friends and what you may consider family to help you.

And BoneHowl. It takes a courageous wolf of the religion to travel here, but it takes even more courage for those not of the religion to do the same. I am honored you would so such, as I am sure you are not of the Wicca religion. I will do everything in my power to help you feel at home,"

At his name he lifted his head and blinked hard, "T..Thank you my lady.." was all that he could think of to say. Being blind didn't dim the fact that he heard the authority, and a ring to it, he would keep his head up, showing his pink purple eyes. He would stay where he was, not wanting to hurt anyone... specially trip over the pup, that could cause problems he didn't need...

"I do have questions to ask both of you, but should we see you fit, I am sure we can find a place for you within Sophiax,"

He would nod and stay where he was, not wanting to offend the lady by standing and staggering knowing that he would end up doing so..

"What is Tieven telling you right this moment? Will you be loyal to Sophiax, even during the hard times. Do you promise to uphold the duties Tieven has entrusted you with?"

Knowing he wasn't being spoken to he stayed silent,

"Do you, BoneHowl, what are your strengths? What would you do for your pack? Do you have any enemies?"

"My strengths... I am a good hunter and tracker, despite the blindness. I am keen of ears and nose. I am used to learning scents quickly, and i can recognize paw-steps easily." he would answer confidently, though not overly, and his head was still low, not knowing how tall the femme was. What did the small wolf call her?.... Rowan.... well he wouldn't use the name unless he was permitted. "I would protect the pack as to the best of my ability's if need be." he said as confident as he could, which was bordering non-confidence. "I have no enemies that i can see. I have not talked with other wolves in some time... i have spent two years alone." He would shift his lean body slightly. Dead pink violet eyes on a tree a few feet from the wolf known as Rowan, but his ears pricked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Thu
Organizer
Organizer
Thu

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Thu watched with unabated interest as another wolf emerged out of the cover of golden trees behind her. She couldn't pin point exactly what was different about him -for something certainly was- and had to pry her eyes away so as not to be rude. They stood together in the silence that desended after Bonehowl had spoken, awaiting the Lady Rowans judgement. Impatient and curious as always Thu averted her citrine gaze to the other wolf again, drinking in his appearance, studying for signs of illness or a disability. The male is blind. Thu jumped at the voice, quickly glancing around for the owner before realization dawned. Tievan could still take her by surprise, it took awhile to become accustomed to another entity sharing your mind, especially when that entity was a powerful god.

"Thu, I see you have been chosen by Tieven. It is a great honor if I do say so myself to have you in our company, and to be seeking acceptance into Sophiax. If it weren't for one of the two Great Creators, none of us would be here. He has chosen you to make them all proud, and to carry wisdom beyond your years. It may seem at times to be a great burden, but you can get through those times. You only need friends and what you may consider family to help you." Thu snapped back to attention, her curiosity temporarily satisfied. The words moved something deep inside the young pup and for a moment she felt like breaking down into tears and pressing her face against Rowans soft fur. Somehow this wolf new of the gift that had been bestowed upon the young pup at birth, and she didnt cringe away in fear. In fact she welcomed Thu into her home, it was an honour. Hastily bowing her head as the Skyfather suggested, Thu felt overcome with emotion. These wolves accepted her already for what she was, she was special and yes -Tievan forgive me- it felt like a burden at times, but it was her burden and her gift, and she was his in return.

She opened her mouth to answer but was quickly cut off as the female addressed BoneHowl. Thu snapped her jaw shut again, heat flushing her cheeks. Patience little one. Nodding to herself Thu waited for her turn to speak, wriggling with anticipation. Remember Thu, the inhabitants of Sophiax are very kind and docile creatures but also very powerful for they worship the gods and goddess' of old. "Like yourself." Thu replied outloud, her voice just a drowsy murmer. Yes. I chose you for a reason daughter and you are very special to me. Though I must warn you that even you are not exempt from the wrath of the gods. You must pledge your loyalty to the deities, to me and to the wolves of Sophiax. You must promise to accept and fulfil any tasks I set for you. I have faith in you child, now you must have faith in yourself.

The last lingering notes of Tievans lecture resounded off the planes of her skull and she stood there in a daze, mouth a gape, eyes pressed shut in concentration. "I won't let you down." She whispered, smiling as a surge of warmth washed over her body, leaving the young pup feeling refreshed and revitalized. Then she turned to The HighPreistess.

Tievan is telling me many things, things he assures me I can share with you." The words seemed to flow from her mouth without thinking, even now the skyfather was helping her with this. He tells me to honor the gods and goddesses' and all the wolves of Sophiax. He tells me to place my loyalty in you Highpriestess for this moment will bind me to the pack. He tells me to follow his guidence unquestioning and to fulfil to the best of my ability all tasks assigned to me in the future. I pledge to do all this and more. I place my life in your capable paws." She felt there was so much more to say but as Tievan retreated to the recesses of her mind, Thu was just a confused and slightly intimidated pup again.
Back to top Go down
WiseWolf
Co-admin
Co-admin
WiseWolf

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:01 pm

[Will post soon]
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:23 pm

((This is going to be VERY short. I'm low on muse at the moment, and I'm exhausted from school. Shame on me for not following the two paragraph posting rule. I'll try to keep up with this stuff as the year rages on))

Everything they'd said rang true in her mind as the Gods and Goddesses agreed that they hadn't lied. Everything checked out with them, as it checked out with her. Now, only a few more questions to ask BoneHowl after she officially accepted Thu.

"Welcome home Thu. There is no need to be afraid. In fact, my son is very much like you are. You can find him somewhere around here if you would like to search. Being that you are chosen by Tieven, you come into the pack as a Reincarnate, and may sleep with the rest of the Royal Family. BoneHowl, I do have another question for you," She paused. "What do you value the most? And, before I forget, I am the High Priestess, Rowan MoonPanther, but you may call me Rowan if you would like."
Back to top Go down
brackenpaw
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 pm

"Welcome home Thu. There is no need to be afraid. In fact, my son is very much like you are. You can find him somewhere around here if you would like to search. Being that you are chosen by Tieven, you come into the pack as a Reincarnate, and may sleep with the rest of the Royal Family. BoneHowl, I do have another question for you," "What do you value the most? And, before I forget, I am the High Priestess, Rowan MoonPanther, but you may call me Rowan if you would like."

He would look down for a moment, thinking, then raising his head he would say, "I value Life, and family and friends." His pink purple eyes staring off into the woods behind Rowan. "If i might ask... Who is this Tieven?" his calm, kind deep voice curious, standing carefully he would touch his paw to the ground a few times untill he stood closer to Rowan, he would sit down again, if the pup was still around he would be sitting a foot away, from both.

(=P sorry for the sucky post...)
Back to top Go down
Thu
Organizer
Organizer
Thu

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 pm

"Welcome home Thu. There is no need to be afraid. In fact, my son is very much like you are. You can find him somewhere around here if you would like to search. Being that you are chosen by Tieven, you come into the pack as a Reincarnate, and may sleep with the rest of the Royal Family."

Thu's citrine eyes brightened, a large smile splitting her face. There was another, like her? She stared at the High Priestess for a moment, rooted by disbelief, longing. What would he be like? What if they didn't get along? What if he.. hated her? She shook the thoughts from her head stubbornly. Finally she would have a friend, someone who she could talk to without censoring what she said, someone who would understand. Rowan was still talking, questioning Bonehowl. The words drifted above her head like sweet music. Everything would be okay now, she was home. Reincarnate. The word struck her as odd, what exactly did it mean? Hesitantly she searched for Tievans presence, hoping he could explain the strange term. But he was silent, this was something she must come to understand on her own.

Frowning slightly in frustration at being denied answers, Thu disected the High Priestess' words. Thu would sleep with the royal family? A great honor such as that was completely unfathomable to the pup. Hopefully they didn't mind her presence. She emerged from her thoughts as Rowan finished speaking. Sending the female a shy smile, Thu tentativly stepped over the invisible line she imagined was the border. She realized now that she was exhuasted. After weeks of travel she had finally arrived at her destination and everything seemed so overwhelming. There was so much to learn, to discover! Her mind raced eagerly with the possiblities.

She walked towards the heart of her home triumphantly, head high and proud. "Thank you High priestess for your kindness." She said stiffly, formally. Then more causally, "I think I'll go look for your son, nice to meet you Bonehowl." She smiled as waves of pleausre crashed over her. It felt good to be around wolves again, now she just wanted someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Posting for myself mostly. I WILL post in this once I get all of my homework under control, and can finally come here without being stressed out before hand.
Back to top Go down
brackenpaw
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

"Thank you High priestess for your kindness."

He would hear the young pup speak, a small smile tugged at his lips,

"I think I'll go look for your son, nice to meet you Bonehowl."

Dipping his head he would reply, "T'was nice meeting you too Thu.
"His pink Violet eyes wide open. Dead or not, they could still show emotion. He would listen to the pup leave. Paws patting the ground as she left, he would look back up at Rowan, he still couldn't see her, but then, he would never be able to see her. Or Thu at that. Red paws neat in front of him, his tail would sweep over his paws as he would wait to be acknowledged by Rowan.

-sorry for the crappy post, i dun feel to happy....-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)   Come My Family (Mass Acceptance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come My Family (Mass Acceptance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Whispers :: Roleplay :: Sophiax-
Jump to: