Spirit Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for my wolf comic. A place to unleash your inner wolf. Enjoy, and I hope you have fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

Come on people Empty
PostSubject: Come on people   Come on people I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Okay, I know. I'm taking forever in getting the first couple of pages of the comic up. I'm at fault for that. But I do have reasons. 1) I don't have all the necessary programs to make it all high tech and flashy. 2) I don't have time right now to get a lot of it done with school and everything else. 3) My printer still isn't working.

I need to get that done. But you guys have to help me out too. I look at how active members are. It drives me crazy when I see someone getting online almost everyday, yet they don't post any roleplaying threads. It's not that much to ask. At least one post a month. I've posted more than that, even with my limited time.

Now, I understand Thu's situation, and I'm accepting that she has even less time to make posts at the moment than I do. But the rest of you have given me no reasons for not posting, and it's starting to tick me off. Sorry that I have to unleash like this, but I'm PMSing right now, and I'm just fed up. I have too much drama in RL, and all I'm asking is for you to post roleplay posts when you get on this site. Please. If I can do it, so can you.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritwhispers.rpg-board.net

Come on people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Whispers :: Announcements :: Bulletins-
Jump to: